الأربعاء، 22 سبتمبر 2010

Pray harder for Hyewon's father in hospital.

By
josephylee@aol.com


Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I never commanded anyone whenever I ask you to pray for me.
However, I am making a plea that you do your best to pray for
HyeWon's father. HyeWon's father is suffering from pneumonia,
and he had a tracheostomy, which is a surgical hole in his throat
to help him breath. He is in considerable amount of pain from
side effects from his medicine and his illness.
I want to praise God that HyeWon's father is a Christian. However,
Hyewon wants her father alive when she gets married. She wants
him alive when she gives birth to her future children.
Again, I hate to order any of you to pray for her father. Again, I am
asking all of you to do your best to pray for her father, who is ill.
HyeWon is a sister in Christ. We are just friends. I would do this
for anyone, who is in trouble.



Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
Joseph Yosuk Lee
Suwon, South Korea





Prayer Requests:

1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
Lord.

2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
invested and time invested building relationships with
people for God's glory is eternal.

3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.



------------------------------------------
Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)

http://www.josephylee.org/


If you want to send your e-mails to other believers, join
this e-mail list at Christians_Chatting@googlegroups.com
and go to www.google.com and click on groups.


Skype ID: joseph.y.lee
MSN Messenger ID: joseph_y_lee@hotmail.com


To join my weekly e-mail list, send an e-mail at
josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
------------------------------------------


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق