السبت، 4 سبتمبر 2010

prayer requests - helping the poor and ugly

By
josephylee@aol.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
I am sending 20 Bibles per month to North Korea while I send
about 10 Bibles per month to India.
It is extremely dangerous to send Bibles to North Korea. The
people, who are bringing the Bibles to North Korea, could lose
their lives and freedom and face torture. It is really sad that some
people do not want to go to church while other brothers and
sisters are willing to risk their lives to go to church. Please pray
for their safety. For me, I have done the easy part. I just send
money to help the people in North Korea get a copy of the Bible.
The people, who are risking their lives to do God's work, are the
real heros. I do not deserve any credit or recognition. Please pray
for their safety.
Also, please pray for the believers in India. It is legal to practice
the Christian faith in India. However, many Christians in India do
face acts of terror from many Muslims, who hate them. The
Christian people in India need your prayers.
Also, I am supporting two children through Compassion
International. They are Robin, boy, and Soheli, girl. Please pray
that their faith in God will grow like a mustard tree.
I have been getting many mean e-mails from other believers or non-
believers, who supported the teachings of Oral Roberts, Benny Hinn,
and Kenneth Copeland. Many are praying that I will lose my job at
Samsung. I believe that they are sending those mean e-mails because
I oppose the teachings of the health-wealth prosperity gospel or
heresy.
I am really sad that some of you are so focused on God's blessings
in terms of having a beautiful and rich wife or husband and money
itself. Maybe, my preaching will be totally useless and meaningless if
I told you that money and sex do not buy happiness. It is sad to say
this. In this evil age and day, you need to be beautiful and rich to get
married. However, if you are a woman, then the type of men, who will
marry you, will most likely commit adultery when you get pregnant
and gain weight. Also, if you are a man, then type of women, who
marry you, will leave you when you lose your job. Anyway, there is
no way I can preach to you on how you should change your hearts.
You may ask, "Joseph, don't you want to marry a beautiful and rich
wife?" I will say, "No. My ex-girlfriend is not rich or is a beauty queen.
I really did love her. I would give up my life for her. I did not leave her.
She left me. She left me when I was demoted from my job for not
drinking alcohol during our office parties. She left me when I did not
lose enough weight." For me, I do not care about the girl's appearance
or her money. It just seems sad that almost everyone wants a rich
and beautiful wife or handsome husband. Is this all worth it? Do you
want a unhappy marriage where there is divorce, adultery, and raising
children problems? Is money and sex too important to all of you?



Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
Joseph Yosuk Lee
Suwon, South Korea





Prayer Requests:

1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
Lord.

2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
invested and time invested building relationships with
people for God's glory is eternal.

3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.



------------------------------------------
Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)

http://www.josephylee.org/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق