الخميس، 9 سبتمبر 2010

Please pray for HyeWon's father, who is ill in hospital.

By
josephylee@aol.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

HyeWon, a sister in Christ, asked me to pray for her father,
who is in the hospital with pneumonia. She send me her e-mail
in Korean. I may have done a poor job translating her e-mail.
So, please bear with me.

This is her prayer requests:
Please pray for my father.
Last week, our family thought that my father had made a full
recovery. Now, he moved back to ICU through a machine used for
oxygen breathing assisted therapy.

If treatment is postponed, my father could fail to breath and
die in his weak state. Antibiotic treatment has already failed
to penetrate the lungs and failed to prevent the mold and
bacteria from forming in his lungs.

Surgery to remove the damaged lung areas was considered for
my father's recovery. However, his current weak state made the
surgery option difficult and dangerous.

My father is too young to die.

I ask for his healing and I ask God that my father and family
members see our God in the midsts of our sorrows and hardships.

I beg that I could witness the power of God somehow through
my father's recovery.

Please pray for my father's stamina so that the doctors can
reconsider surgery as our last option.

Thanks for taking the trouble to pray for me,
HyeWon

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق