السبت، 4 سبتمبر 2010

prayer update - Toastmasters

By
josephylee@aol.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Last week, I was preaching at Toastmasters about the Bible
and my faith in God. Most of them are not Christians. I was
amazed by their reception to hear the gospel. Many non-
Christians at Toastmasters really appreciate my message on
the Bible.


However, whenever I preach to other Christians, I heard ridicule
and criticisms. Many of them were apathetic in terms of how
they receive my message.


I just could not believe that non-Christians in Toastmasters are
more Christian than the Christians in church and some of Yahoo!
groups. I just could not believe it.


Anyway, I am a lot happier in new church. I do go to church
every Sunday or Sabbath. If I did not go to church every Sabbath
or on Sunday, then my preaching at Toastmasters will not have
any power.
Please pray for the people in Toastmasters.



Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
Joseph Yosuk Lee
Suwon, South Korea





Prayer Requests:

1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
Lord.

2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
invested and time invested building relationships with
people for God's glory is eternal.

3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.



------------------------------------------
Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)

http://www.josephylee.org/


If you want to send your e-mails to other believers, join
this e-mail list at Christians_Chatting@googlegroups.com
and go to www.google.com and click on groups.


Skype ID: joseph.y.lee
MSN Messenger ID: joseph_y_lee@hotmail.com


To join my weekly e-mail list, send an e-mail at
josephylee-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
------------------------------------------

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق