الأحد، 29 أغسطس 2010

Church is still a fun and happy place!

By
josephylee@aol.com

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,


Even though church can be a little boring compared
to Toastmasters, at least it is not as hellish as work!


It is really sad that I know a pastor and his wife do not
want to go to church. Most American believers do not
have the faintest clue what is happening in North Korea.
People in North Korea do go to church every Sabbath.
They do get tortured or killed when they are caught. It
is unimagineable why any pastor in the US may not
want to go to church at all. I think people in the US and
South Korea are too comfortable and they do not realize
how fortunate they are to worship God freely without any
serious persecutions.


I am not going to preach at Toastmasters that they are
all horrible sinners. It will be terribly tactless and stupid.
Most of them are not Christians. However, I expect a
pastor to be more mature and well seasoned in knowing
what the Bible said. A pastor should know the Bible better
than you or me. Don't you think pastors should be better
Christians compared to the very members of his sheep in
his local church? I am talking to sinning pastor's wife, who
is a pastor. I am not talking to the husband pastor himself.
She asked a lot of dumb questions like, "Where does the
Bible say that Christians should go to church on the
Sabbath?" I have to be honest. I was annoyed as heck
talking to a pastor, who does not know the Bible as well as
I do. Yes, I showed them the Bible where it said that going
to church is mandatory on the Sabbath, and yet they were
not convinced by my arguments. Am I disappointed? Yes!
Am I annoyed by their dumb questions when I never went to
seminary? Heck yes! The sinning pastor and his wife are
old enough to be my parents. I expect this behavior from my
7th grade Sunday school students. However, the sinning
pastor and his wife are not in 7th grade.




Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
Joseph Yosuk Lee
Suwon, South Korea





Prayer Requests:

1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
Lord.

2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
invested and time invested building relationships with
people for God's glory is eternal.

3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.



------------------------------------------
Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)

http://www.josephylee.org/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق