السبت، 14 أغسطس 2010

I lost weight in Korea. Pan Fry Tofu Recipe


By
josephylee@aol.com


Dear Friends on the Internet,
I lost about 11kg for the past 5.5 years while I was in Korea.
I have not really exercised a lot when I was in Korea. I spent
more hours of exercise when I was in the US, and yet I still
gain a lot of weight. Even though I am losing weight in Korea,
I am losing extremely slowly.
I have basically avoided every American restaurants in Korea
and eat a lot of Korean food. In general, I ate more tofu when
I live in Korea.
Since most European-Americans do not know how to make
a tofu dinner, you can make this simple receipe below:
To make soy sauce mix
2 cups of soy sauce
5 pieces of chopped garlic
2 green onions chopped
dash of black pepper
dash of sesame seed
1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1 teaspoon of dry red hot pepper
Accent (accent+anchovy powder or accent+beef powder)
Please note:
Making the soy sauce mix is not exact or precise. You
can vary the amount of the ingredients to fit to your taste,
or you can add any ingredient you like. It really depends
on taste. Once made, you can use this sauce for a year
with 2 cups.
Use it small amount at a time to fit your taste.
Next -->
Slice 10 pieces of 340g of tofu
1 teaspoon of oil
Pan fry until brown on both sides.
When done, put all fried tofu in the pan
Add half cup of water (water is to prevent dry during simmer)
Add 3 tablespoons of the seasoning soy sauce mix
Cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes until the water is almost gone
Best of luck,
Joseph Y. Lee

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق