الثلاثاء، 24 أغسطس 2010

prayer requests - exhaustion from heat and work


By
josephylee@aol.com


Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Yesterday, I was walking and exercising for 3 hours in the
summer's heat of Korea. I may be suffering form heat
exhaustion. Today is Monday. I am somewhat very tired
even though the office is relatively cool. I need prayer for my
quick recovery. Please pray for my rejuvenation and physical
and spiritual strength.


I have been doing 20 pushups per day for the past 5 days.
Maybe, by Wednesday, I can upgrade to 25 per day. I have
been doing pushups every day for the past 2 and half weeks.
I bought a sit up bench so that I can do sit ups every day at
home.
My goal is to do 50 to 100 pushups and 50 to 100 sit ups per
day.



Your Digital Jedi Knight in Christ,
Joseph Yosuk Lee
Suwon, South Korea





Prayer Requests:

1. Please pray for my mother, father, and younger brother
Richard that they will worship our Jesus as their Savior and
Lord.

2. Please also pray that they will also realize both money
invested and time invested building relationships with
people for God's glory is eternal.

3. Please pray that my father will not have any serious heart
problems after he had his heart attack on September 1, 2001.

4. Please pray for my success at Samsung by publishing
more papers and patents. Please pray for my health by losing
more weight and by exercising 4 times per week.

5. Please pray that I will tame my foolish tongue in terms of
arguing with my father, mother, and younger brother related to
the Bible, church, God, finances, and other issues of pride.



------------------------------------------
Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)

http://www.josephylee.org/

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق